01 Mar BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety entry requirements
Every week we receive numerous emails and telephone calls from people who want to hold the BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety and we have to explain there are entry requirements. Many callers think it is a rule we impose but it is not. The training package reads:
All core units in BSB41412/BSB41415/BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety or equivalent competencies.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to the following units which have been mapped as equivalent:
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
If you hold these relevant competencies, great! You will be able to enrol straight into the BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety.
If you do not hold the relevant entry requirements, do not worry! HBA has developed a WHS package which allows you to complete the Core Units of the BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety and then the BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety. You can do this package either Self-paced or by attending workshops through the Blended delivery method.
If you have more questions regarding the package, send an email to [email protected].
Or download an information pack today!