01 Mar BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety entry requirements
Every week we receive numerous emails and telephone calls from people who want to hold the above qualification and we have to explain there are entry requirements. Many callers think it is a rule we impose but it is not. The training package reads:
All core units in BSB41412/BSB41415/BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety or equivalent competencies.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to the following units which have been mapped as equivalent:
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
If an RTO allowed you to enter this qualification without the entry requirements then they would be non-compliant and your qualification would be valueless.
Additionally, we have developed a mapping document which is available to anyone who has completed the previous OHS qualifications and this shows what Credit Transfer you would be entitled to as long as your qualification is Current. All you have to do is send an email to email@example.com and request it and it will be emailed back to you.
Or download an information pack today!