25 Jun BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing Has Been Superseded
We have spent the last 8 months developing the new BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing course and the accompanying resources and what a job it has been. The additional level of complexity coupled to the enormous increase in work required by both the Learners and the RTO results in a truly comprehensive qualification.
We have now completed the course development work and the package has left our premises to undergo external independent validation which should be completed by 30/6/2, then we will lodge our application to the National VET Regulator for addition to our Scope of Registration.
The changes are:
- Current units such as BSBWRT401 Write complex documents transitions to BSBWRT401 Write complex documents and it triples the number of documents you are required to complete (think Audit reports); as a rule of thumb each document will take a whole day to produce. BSBCMM401 Make a presentation transitions to BSBCMM411 Make a presentation and this doubles the number of presentations you are required to do. Other units also have major changes to them.
- The new qualification introduces 4 new complex units thus resulting in the course now having 12 not 8 Units of Competency.
- The new course will most likely require 3 weeks face to face plus post course work
Be assured of 3 things:
- It will be a harder course to complete.
- It will take longer to complete
- It will cost more to enrol
But there is some good news!
- The 8 units that make up the current qualification are 100% transferable to the new qualification
- We will offer preferential gap training at a low price to our past Learners
- It will cost substantially less to enrol in BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing and then the Gap training
- You can still enrol in BSB51615 Diploma of Qualification and have a valid Auditing qualification at a reasonable price.
So it is over to you to determine the best way forward for your own circumstances.