10 Apr BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
This Unit of Competency is one of the 8 that forms our BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing qualification and it seems to be causing some difficulty for those that are applying for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). We see many Auditors who have created the communication chain necessary to plan and initiate a quality Audit and similarly we view lots of actual Audit reports. The piece that seems to be missing is the actual management of an audit team before, during and after the audit. If we consider the Performance Evidence alone we note:
Evidence of the ability to:
- identify all objectives, schedules and relevant information prior to commencement of audit
- demonstrate leadership and management of a quality auditing team
- manage the information gathering process by team members, and analysis, synthesis and reporting of the findings
- encourage team members to continuously improve their performance through feedback and self-critique
- use terminology relating to quality auditing in written or oral communications.
If you intend to apply for RPL against this unit, please know unless you have managed an actual team of auditors through the complete audit process your claim cannot be successful.
This qualification is classified as High Risk thus we are extremely detailed in what we require against each of the Units of Competency. If you would like to chat about any element of this course send an email to our Tim Fitzgerald on firstname.lastname@example.org and he will respond to you very quickly.