03 Nov CHC30121 Certificate lll in Early Childhood Education and Care Video Library
The new CHC qualification is very complex, so to assist our Learners in understanding the complex course content and the expectations of the qualification, the team at HBA Learning Centres are compiling a comprehensive library of video tutorials which will form the basis of your online learning. These video tutorials will provide you with the underpinning knowledge to have a confident start on the course and celebrate the success on completion.
At the time of writing this we have created a video library for the following units:
1. CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
2. CHCECE030 Support inclusion and diversity
3. CHCECE031 Support Children health, safety and wellbeing
4. CHCECE032 Nurture babies and toddlers
5. CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
6. HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
7. HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
The videos are comprehensive and you will receive facilitation just as if you were sitting in the classroom with a trainer. You will get access to the video library upon enrolment.
We haven’t forgotten our existing CHC learners. They will receive an email with a link to access the video library.
We will keep adding video tutorials for the remaining units of CHC30121 Certificate lll in Early Childhood Education and Care, including videos on choosing the right first aid course and how to prepare for work placement.
You can enrol HERE or if you have any questions, please call HBA on 1300 721 503.
Why would anyone go anywhere else?