Enrolment advice enrlment advice

Enrolment Advice

When you enrol in any Vocational Education and Training qualification you will require your Unique Student Identifier (USI). We find most people have a USI but generally don’t have it with them as they enrol in a course with HBA Learning Centres. Please know we are unable to  enrol you  until we hold and verify your USI, there is VET legislation we must follow on this so it is best to locate your USI number prior to detailing the enrolment form.

If you have not yet been issued with a USI yet then go to www.usi.gov.au and register. You will need a drivers licence or a similar piece of identification and the USI will be sent to you immediately.