26 Oct HBA’s Complimentary TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Overview Session
Location, Date & Time
As an industry leader HBA Learning Centres knows many people want to enrol in the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification but have little understanding regarding its content and requirements. Some think it is all about how to present and whilst this is one of the Core Units of Competency, it is only one of the major elements of the course.
The course is highly technical and is not an easy to do qualification. Consider this’ if you wish to be a Teacher of Children at School or Adults at University you undertake a qualification that takes 2 to 4 years of full time study. It is inconceivable that anyone could do a ‘walk in the park’ qualification and be allowed to teach and assess within Vocational Education.
To help you better understand this qualification, we offer a complimentary overview session of Training for TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, which you are invited to attend.
During this day you will:
- Be given the history of the qualification
- Understand the structure of Vocational Education and Training
- Become familiar with and gain an understanding of:
- Training and Assessment Strategies
- Learning Programs
- Session Plans
- Understand the difference between:
- A Training Package
- A Unit of Competency
- An Element of Learning
- Performance Criteria
- You will become familiar with how a Training Package is designed
- Introduced to the tools, instruments and resources required to complete within the course
- Participate in informal Design and Assessment activities.
How to Register?
All you have to do is register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited to 15 participants and these will be allocated on a first in first served basis.
NB: If you register and are unable to attend, please let us know ASAP and allow someone else to take advantage of this opportunity.
DISCLAIMER: WORKSHOPS WILL ONLY GO AHEAD IF MINIMUM NUMBERS ARE MET. HBA RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE COURSE.