13 Mar HBA’s contingency plan (in case of enforced business shut down)
As you would be aware, the COVID-19/Coronavirus continues to spread throughout the world at an unpredictable pace. HBA has been following instructions from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment and NSW Health services, as well as any direction from a Federal level. This will continue to be the case.
HBA has implemented policies and procedures to deal with this situation. You can read HBA’s policies and procedure on the Coronavirus by CLICKING HERE.
Currently, there is no directive to shut down businesses. However, if the situation escalates and businesses are forced closed for a designated period, HBA is ready with a plan to continue operating during the closure.
If the plan needs to be executed, the following measures will be taken;
- All enquiries will be followed up, enrolments will be processed and contacted by HBA’s customer service, enrolments and/or accounts teams. This team has access to the HBA system through various platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint and our Student Management System that can be accessed remotely.
- To make a new enquiry, our website (hba.edu.au), Online Chat system and direct phone number (1300 721 503) will continue to work as normal.
- Enrolled learners can reach us via;
- Learner Support Forms: This is available 24/7 and trainers will respond to your questions related to course content.
- Email Support: HBA will release a list of emails to be used to contact relevant departments directly. These emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
- Telephone Support: HBA will release a list of direct contact numbers of trainers and assessors to contact them in relation to any questions related to course content.
- To deliver face-to-face training, HBA will use various platforms such as; GoToMeeting and recorded presentations. The instructions to access these platforms will be provided when and if required. Understand what this means by CLICKING HERE.
- Assessors will continue assessing the work submitted by learners as normal. Learners can continue submitting their work to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org for CHC students) during this time.
Please take note, this plan is NOT currently in place. However, the plan will be executed in the event of a business closure if directed by the Federal Government.
HBA will continue to keep you informed of any directives which are passed on to us from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment, as well as any direction from a Federal level.