11 Feb HBA’s Professional Development Sessions – Sessions 4-6
- What differentiates Trainers and Assessors – Friday 25th March 2022- 4pm to 5pm
- What is an Audit – Friday 20th May 2022- 4pm to 5pm
- Assessing an RPL claim – Friday July 22nd 2022- 4pm to 5pm
We are pleased to announce the dates of our next 3 Professional Development activities and, as you know, these are free of charge!
Participants will receive a Statement of Attendance which should be saved in your Professional Development file.
- The first session considers what role Trainers and Assessors play in meeting Standard 2 of the Standards for RTO’s 2015.
- The second session will take several of the elements of BSBAUD511 – Initiate quality audits and it will overview the process of initiating an Audit
- The third session considers several of the elements of learning from TAEASS504 – Develop and implement recognition strategies and will identify the process of assessing evidence which is submitted as part of a Recognition of Prior Learning claim.
If you wish to participate in HBA’s professional development sessions just click on the registration form links below;
What differentiates Trainers and Assessors – Friday 25th March 2022- 4pm to 5pm – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5885141906233070352
What is an Audit – Friday 20th May 2022- 4pm to 5pm – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2981071113021120016
Assessing an RPL claim – Friday July 22nd 2022- 4pm to 5pm – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6510230759298409231