09 Jun How long will it take me to complete BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety?
This remains one of our most commonly asked questions and unfortunately we cannot answer it as we do not know you, your background, learning style, level of education, Industry exposure etc.
There are some facts we can share with you:
- You have 12 months to complete the course.
- There is no requirement for you to obtain industry placement for the purposes of completing a tool box presentation, we take care of this in our course.
- We have 3 different modes of delivery and the more time you spend with us, the less work you will have to complete post the face to face element of the course.
- Our most popular mode of delivery is our Intensive delivery which includes 5 days of face to face facilitation. These days can be completed in a 5 day block or broken into split delivery, e.g. you come for 3 days one week and join the next course to complete the last 2 days.
- You will not complete all of the courses requirements in 5 days and will have post-course work to do.
If you would like to know more about the course feel free to call us on 1300 721 503 and one of our dedicated Customer Service people will be happy to chat.