Considering what qualification would suit you? Looking for a new career? Considering what qualification would suit you

Considering What Qualification Would Suit You? Looking for a New Career?

Have you ever considered a qualification in Early Childhood Education & Care?

If you said no, you obviously haven’t heard of the many perks this course may provide you.

CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care may allow you to gain entry into further education at university – that’s right; you can gain access at universities in various educational degrees after completing this 12 month course.

By completing an Early Childhood course you will gain a great amount of experience on the job; and through preference, you might decide to work in long day care, preschool, out of school hour’s care or even in-home care.  With this qualification, you would also be eligible to apply to open your own Family Day Care at home, which can earn you a comfortable income itself.

Want more of a challenge?

This course will allow you plentiful opportunities to work with children, families and staff of diverse backgrounds with additional needs- these needs may refer to: language and communication, physical development, sensory deficits such as hearing or vision, health, for example; chronic asthma, cancer, Intellectual development, behaviour or psychological development, family circumstances; for example, poor nutrition, poverty, domestic violence, child protection – Physical or sexual abuse, Culture; for example, English as a second language, unknown diagnosis, diagnosed conditions which may be linked to heredity or genetics, giftedness or a delay in developmental milestones. Additional needs support is very rewarding and will give you a sense of accomplishment; it can also help you grow as a professional or as an individual.

CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood, Education and Care will allow you to work in a managerial role – you will be able to manage a team and possibly run your very own centre – WOW! Statistics prove employment for child care centre managers is expected to continue to grow very strongly. (job outlook)

Ever think of a career as an Early Childhood Trainer?

After spending a recommended 3 years minimum within the Early Childhood profession, you might decide to transfer your skills into adult education. As a qualified, passionate and experienced Educator you may be able to train and assess other aspiring Educators. To become a trainer within a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) you would need to complete a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. HBA Learning Centres also offers the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This qualification will help you to get your foot in the door to explore the world of Vocational Education and Training (VET).

Already work in a centre? Why not consider RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)? RPL is when an individual has professional skills and knowledge already and can provide sufficient evidence that they meet the requirements of the course based on their recent professional experience.

– Jessica Bray (Training Consultant for Early Childhood Education and Care)

Disclaimer: HBA Learning Centres values and supports the development of employability skills however HBA Learning Centres does not provide employment services and can not guarantee employment as a result of the completion of your course. This article has been written for promotional purposes only.