05 Jun An element of the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification continues to have substantial market demand. We admit to wondering where the thousands of trainers/assessors work that do our course.
We thought you might be interested in some of the elements of the course. The first element we will look into is within the unit;
TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
Within this core unit each person is required to do some presentations. The performance evidence states:
- Facilitating group-based learning by preparing and delivering at least three training sessions, including:
- at least two consecutive sessions of at least 40 minutes duration, that follow one of the learning program designs, to a learner group of at least eight individuals
- at least one session delivered to a learner group of at least eight individuals, with evidence of how the characteristics and needs of this group were addressed
- Identifying and responding to individual needs
- Accessing and using documented resources, and any support personnel required to guide inclusive practices.
One of the Rules of Evidence is Flexibility so we at HBA allow you to do this in a variety of different ways. You can:
- Deliver at our premises on the frequently scheduled delivery dates
- Deliver in your own context using a video camera
- Request approval from HBA, to have a TAE qualified observer, observe and complete the required documentation, while you complete the deliveries
Rest assured we at HBA are here to assist you through this large “jigsaw” of a qualification, it isnt easy but we do make it possible.
Remember, we have 4 different ways you can complete the qualification, call 1300 721 503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to help you out