13 Jan Why do the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment With HBA?
If we consider any training course from VET or Higher Education we note it consists of 2 parts:
- Practical activities and in this course it is things like the creation of learning programs, assessment tools, determining ACSF levels, presentations, validation, conducting assessment and so the list goes on. As a guess we estimate this constitutes between 80% to 85% of the course.
- Knowledge questions (theory) and in this course there are 103 questions to be answered.
Our Delivery Models
- If you enrol in HBA Learning Centre’s 15 day Blended delivery of this qualification you get to complete the Practical Activities of the course.
- In our 5 day Self-Paced PLUS delivery model you receive the underpinning knowledge and are introduced to the templates for the tools, instruments and resources you have to develop.
- In Self-Paced delivery you get to do it all by yourself.
In all delivery models you obtain access to our industry leading discussion forum which is dedicated to this qualification, it has thousands of entries and you can interrogate for specific subjects via the search engine or add your own comments or questions.
Regardless of what delivery model you choose we have managed to build within our Knowledge Question workbook a series of “hints” that directs you to the relevant area of our Learner Guide or to certain web sites, this is a great time saver.
So if you are in the market to do TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment then now is a pretty good time to start!
Check us out on Google Reviews to see what our Learners think of us. You can see the reviews HERE.
NB: you do not need to find a 3rd party RTO to do the practical activities, we provide for it all in house and our Trainers/Assessors all live and work in NSW, Queensland and Victoria, this means you can call and talk to one of them.
We look forward to signing a qualification with your name on it soon.